VLC Media Player, the open source, cross-platform media player that plays just about any kind of file you throw at it, and a beta is expected within a month or two.
The app is expected to run on Android 1.5+, but will make special use of new audio and video APIs for devices running Gingerbread or higher.
Adobe has updated their AIP app to provide official support of 3.0, giving you more awesomeness on your Honeycomb device. The full update list taken from the market:
- AIR 2.6 adds support for Android 3.0 and the latest Android tablet devices as well as improved performance, updated Android gesture support, and improved handling of HTML content within AIR apps.
- Latest improvements include:
- Smoother video delivery
- Faster rendering and animation of games
- Support for the latest Android system gestures
- Tighter visual integration between Flash and HTML content