Currently Active Users: 237 (19 members and 218 guests)
Currently Active Users: 612 (9 members and 603 guests)
Threads: 149,950, Posts: 678,229, Members: 64,411, Active Members: 5,943
Currently Active Users: 361 (14 members and 347 guests)
Threads: 657,112, Posts: 3,393,596, Members: 608,654
Currently Active Users: 147 (0 members and 147 guests)
Threads: 9,031, Posts: 30,783, Members: 20,696, Active Members: 579
Number of Active Users Today: 41
Members: 21,586, Threads: 8,492, Posts: 45,949
9 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 7 guests
Total posts 75025 • Total topics 13483 • Total members 5765
no real stats on members and guests
Threads:over 150000 threads
Currently Active Users: 66 (5 members and 61 guests)
threads: 87,511, posts:669,642, Members:229,229
A couple of things to remember though before starting a new thread in one of these forums are:
- Always make sure that you have thoroughly searched through the forum on your issue before starting a new thread, as starting a new thread on a topic that’s already been covered a million times will make the natives angry.
- Don’t demand help, ask as nicely as possibly if someone can help you with your issue.
- Try to explain your issue in as much detail as possible. People would be able to provide assistance with a 2 line description.
- If possible, provide the fla with the problem that your working. This shows people that you have at least attempted to solve the issue on your own.
- Don’t ask people to create a solution for your issue unless your going to offer them compensation for their efforts.