FlashDevelop 3.0.0 Beta8.
The feature set changes made to FlashDevelop are documented below.
- New “fullscreen” editor mode
- New common GUI for AS2Api and ASDoc
- SWF exploration shows the frame where definitions are imported
- Fine tuned code completion
- Dynamic syntax highlighting: custom classes get colored like flash classes (MovieClip, Event, etc)
- Completion for package-level declarations and Flash 10’s Vector.<T> type
- New generator: Ctrl+Shift+1 on a non-imported type to generate the import
- Go To Declaration (F4) with SWC classes display a generated pseudo-class
- Improved generators
- Tags with ID now appear in outline view and <script> code completion
- Updated completion (generated using a tool available in SVN)
- Improved MXML projects templates
- New optimized AS3 project template with preloader (no Flex dependencies)
- Templates now include an index.html with swfobject.js