Following are the Some of highlighted features
- Object-based animation – No longer must you create a symbol, then manually apply and adjust keyframes and tweens.
- 3D transformation – New design tools include 3D Translation and 3D Rotation, Bones, and Deco.
- Metadata (XMP) support.
- Authoring for Adobe AIR.
- XFL support – To help print designers or motion artists using InDesign or AfterEffects to dip their toes in Flash
- Inverse kinematics with the Bones tool
- Motion editor
- Motion presets – you started on more sophisticated animation that could be tricky to build from scratch.
- H.264 support – The Adobe Media Encoder enables Flash developers to create H.264 content for Web videos that stream quickly even on a narrow pipeline. Dropping video within Flash content is possible with several steps. You can save an MPEG4, say, rather than an FLV file, encoded as tkH.264, without needing to re-encode the video